Returns and Warranty Policy
Your On Lens Security product is warranted against all defects in material and workmanship for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase unless specifically noted otherwise. Should your product prove defective, return it to On Lens Security for repair or replacement with an approved RMA number. On Lens Security has the sole discretion for granting a new replacement or a certified refurbished product. The below RMA must be followed to request the repair or replacement of a defective product.
NOTE: PRODUCT WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER ANY DAMAGE DUE TO STORMS, ELECTRICAL SURGES, OR ACTS OF GOD.
- WITHIN 30 DAYS: On Lens Security offers a 100% money-back guarantee (minus any shipping and handling) for any reason within 30 days of receiving your product(s).
- To qualify for a refund:
- All products must be in brand-new condition.
- All product boxes must be in new condition with all packing materials.
- All product accessories must be included and in brand-new condition to be eligible for return.
- Return packages should be shipped using a trackable shipping method with insurance coverage for the value of the returned merchandise.
- Disqualifying refund factors:
- Opened cables.
- Cameras that have been mounted.
- Writing on or damaging the product boxes. Only the shipping box should be labeled.
- Using the product boxes as shipping boxes (On Lens Security always ships products inside shipping boxes, not the product boxes themselves).
- AFTER 30 DAYS: After 30 days, On Lens Security does not offer refunds.
- Returned merchandise will NOT be accepted without prior approval by On Lens Security and the issuance of an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Packages arriving will be refused unless an RMA number has been issued and is shown on the outside of each shipping package.
- Customers should write the RMA # on the shipping label of all return boxes.
- Once received, On Lens Security will inspect any returned products to validate whether a product is eligible for a credit or replacement. A decision will be made within ten business days of our customer service department receiving any returned product(s). In cases where a product has been returned and has missing or damaged parts (for example: missing product manuals or cut wires), the RMA will be declined, and products shall be returned to the customer.
- Credits and refunds will be issued within five days after making validating whether a product is eligible for a refund, minus original shipping costs.
- RMA numbers are valid for ten business days after they are issued by On Lens Security. Products must be received at our warehouse within ten business days.
REQUESTING AN RMA
Please submit any RMA request via email to email@example.com
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Please submit any order cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Email cancellations must contain the following: first name, last name, order number, telephone #, and email address.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, provided that your order has not already been shipped. If we cannot stop the shipment of your order, please follow the above RMA return policy to return any product(s).
SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS
The customer assumes the costs for shipping all returns to On Lens Security. All replaced or repaired products are shipped via UPS Ground to the USA only. International Customers are responsible for shipping both ways. Free shipping is only for products that are not returned.